Friday, January 23, 2009

Star Britney Spear will reportedly return

I produced and financed a documentary, called East of Havana, in Cuba that was considered unpatriotic here in America and I got deported when I was 19, so I didnt want to push my luck. Pop star Britney Spear will reportedly return to Britain for the first time in four years to perform on TV talent contest The X Factor. Yep, times have certainly changed for Benjamin Geza Affleck Boldt. The Lego holds a microphone on its left hand. Harrys wand makes its appearance at the end of the second act, so you have to sit through a lot of acting stuff before then. Simply praising it as beautiful, Kanye West featured the bands new video for their song The Ark on his personal blog shortly after MTV2s Subterranean premiered it.

No comments: